Applications for doctoral contracts must be sent to the head of the laboratory, which will rank the applications (contact the laboratory to know its schedule).
The file must include the following elements :
- The candidate's CV,
- Transcripts of grades from M1 and M2,
- The title of the PhD project and the names of the future supervisors,
- A description of the PhD project (4 pages maximum in French or English) highlighting the scientific context and the main objectives of the thesis,
- A letter of motivation from the candidate,
- A detailed opinion from a supervisor (if possible the supervisor of the M2 research internship).